Please consider making a donation to NDDF on Giving Hearts Day, a 24 hour statewide giving event on Thursday, February 11, 2021, at givingheartsday.org to help someone. 100% of donations made to NDDF this day will be matched and in some cases triple-matched (up to our matched dollar amount). We'll recognize match sponsors with acknowledgement on our website and in all Giving Hearts Day communication. It's easy to participate, here's how:
Make a Personal Gift
- Schedule your gift today by simply clicking "Make a Personal Gift" & then "schedule gift" at checkout.
- Donate $10 or more to NDDF on Thursday, February 11, 2021, and your gift will be matched (up to match $ raised).
- Smile. 100% of funds raised will go to support dental patients-in-need (you can choose which NDDF program to support).
Match Employee Gifts
It's easy to sign-up your business to match employee gifts, here's how:
- By Jan 25th, click on the button below and say, "Hey Ashley, I'd like to match employee gifts to NDDF this Giving Hearts Day!"
- Set a donation goal (suggested match donation of at least $500 of employee gifts).
- Receive a custom link to send employees, friends, & family to raise your goal donation amount to NDDF.
Match General Gifts
It's easy to match general gifts as a recognized NDDF Giving Hearts Day Match Sponsor, here's how:
- By Jan 25th, click on the button below and say, "Hey Ashley, I'd like to match any donor gifts to NDDF this Giving Hearts Day!"
- Set a donation amount (suggested match donation of at least $500).
- Encourage employees, friends, & family to donate to NDDF on Giving Hearts Day!
NDDF is always looking for great volunteers. Here are some opportunities:
- ND Mission of Mercy - Late Fall 2021
- Pro-Bono Marketing Advice
- Pro-Bono Program Development Advice
NDDF is always looking for donations of non-cash / in-kind goods. Here are some of our needs for unused products:
- Toothbrushes (ages toddler - teen)
- Toothpaste (kids and adult)
- Dental Floss
- Carry Bags for Toothbrush Kits
Spread the Word
2021 NDDF Giving Hearts Day Match Sponsors include:
Match General Gifts up to $4,000
Previous Giving Hearts Day Promotion
NDDF Board Member, Carla Schneider, & NDDF Executive Director, Mike Little, spread the word at the 2019 NDDA Mid-Winter Meeting.
NDDF Board Member, Dr. Brent Holman & NDDF Executive Director, Mike Little, are interviewed on the GHD TV stage to share the impact of the North Dakota Mission of Mercy.
NDDF Executive Director, Mike Little, shares the impact of donations made to NDDF through Giving Hearts Day with the Minot Dental Society.